Billy Goat - Brushcutter - BC2600HHEU
The BC26HHEU has a 26" (66cm) wide deck with higher tip speed for improved speed and cut quality. This nature-taming performer comes standard with a Tuff Torq™ hydrostatic transmission featuring fully automatic Enhanced Traction Control (ETC ), offering superior traction in wet or uneven conditions. Engineered to glide over uneven terrain, the pivoting brush deck hugs the ground for a better cut. This minimizes scalping and improves traction by keeping the weight of the machine on its drive wheels.
Ergonomically-angled plow-style handles with padded grips offer comfort and protection. Never take your hands off the machine to shift gears with conveniently located controls.
This Billy Goat will dramatically improve your productivity and profitability.
- Tuff Torq Hydrostatic Transaxle
- Heavy-Duty Blade Spindle
- Adjustable Height Control
- Wider Tractor Tires
- Pivoting Deck
- Lockable Greasable Caster Wheels
- Intuitive Drive Controls & Handles with Padded Grips
- Rubberized Front Debris Deflector
- Engine Make: Honda
- Engine Model: GXV390
- Performance kW*: 9,7
- Performance HP*: 13,0
- Displacement (cc): 390
- Starting: Recoil Start
- Productivity (m2/h): 2700
- Cutting Width (cm/in): 66 / 26
- Height of Cut (cm): 2,5 - 9,5
- Height of Cut Adjustment: Fixed
- Drive Type: Self Propelled
- Transmission Type: Variable Hydrostatic
- Forward Speed (km/h): -
- Reverse Speed (km/h): -
- Diff Lock: Enhanced Traction Control
- Weight (kg): 147
- Length (cm): 183
- Width (cm): 78
- Height (cm): 121
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.