Billy Goat - Dethatcher - PR550H
The PR550 efficiently removes matted thatch from turf in 20” (51 cm) passes, and its rugged design withstands the most demanding use.
Because the rotation is down sweep, the flails propel the PR forward, making it self-propelled and reducing fatigue.
Additionally, because it weighs slightly more than other power rakes on the market, with steel guards, heavier wheels, premium bearings, and a 10-gauge (3,6 mm) steel engine base, the PR absorbs much of the vibration before it is transferred to the handle, which improves operator comfort and handling.
This PR comes standard with Honda engine coupled to a free swinging , heat treated, tempered flail blade reel, mounted to heavy-duty cast iron pillow block bearings with grease zerks. The PR is convertible to overseeder or vertislicer with optional accessories.
- Premium Steel Pulleys, Easy to Adjust Idler & Easy to Change Belt
- Heavy-Duty Wheels
- Flail Reel
- Cast Iron Pillow Block Bearings
- Fold-n-Go™ No Tool, No Bolt Foldable Handles
- Infinite Heavy-Duty Depth Adjustment
- Premium Inside Mounted Engagement Bale
- Engine Brand: Vanguard
- Displacement (cc): 205
- Reel: 20 Flail
- Productivity (sq.ft.): 13,000
- Depth: .125 with up to .5 adj. for blade wear
- Depth Adjustment (in): Infinite
- Weight (lbs.): 160
- Length (in.): 45.5
- Width (in.): 26.5
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.