John Deere Z355E ZTrak Zero-Turn-Radius Mower
Price includes freight, assembly and pre-delivery checks - product delivered ready to mow!
- 16 kW (22 hp) V-twin Intek™ engine
- 122 cm (48 in.) Accel Deep™ Deck
- Speeds up to 11 km/h
- 2 year/120 hour limited warranty
Design includes a heavy-duty formed and welded steel frame
ZTrak Mowers are designed around a heavy-duty formed and welded steel frame for strength and reliability.
Large front caster wheels and large rear drive wheels provide several operator benefits:
- Smoother ride
- Better slope performance
- More operator comfort over uneven ground
- Better traction
The operator platform is roomy and uncluttered for maximum comfort, and the controls are convenient to use:
- Easy to get on and off the mower
- Ample legroom for comfortable operation
- Adjustable motion-control levers for height and position, enabling the operator to stay comfortable while using them
- Color-coded and logically placed controls
Engine is smooth and powerful V-twin design
A 22-hp (16.4-kW) V-twin engine with 44.2-cu in. (724-cc) displacement provides plenty of power and torque to handle tough mulching, mowing, and bagging conditions:
- V-twin cylinder design for greater torque, lower vibration, and improved sound quality
- Engine model M44
- Electronic ignition for fast starts
- Cast-iron sleeves for longer engine life
- Overhead valves for excellent power and fuel economy
- Spin-on oil filter with pressure lubrication for keeping the oil cleaner for long engine life and extended time between oil changes; pressure lubrication is also more effective when operating the tractor on an incline
- Easy access to the no-tools oil drain valve for oil changes
- Rear engine guard for protecting the engine and providing additional strength and integrity
The Z525E engine has extended life series (ELS) features for enhanced performance and longer life.
Replaceable fuel filter and oil filter are easy to access and change to minimize service time and cost.
Operator station is designed for comfort and convenience
The operator station is designed for operator comfort and convenience when operating all controls:
- Excellent visibility forward and to the trim side of the deck makes operation easy and comfortable for the operator.
- Controls are color coded for easy identification.
- Low-fuel warning light is easily visible in daylight.
- Twin-lever controls adjust, using cut-height pin/socket, for convenience and operator comfort.
- A shock absorber dampens motion control lever movement to give smooth operation.
Comfortable seats make the operator experience more pleasant. Armrests, included on the Z355E seat, can be flipped up out of the way, if desired.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.