Toro - Titan HD 2000 MyRide Toro Twin 60" Fab Deck (74467)
The TITAN HD 2000 Series MyRIDE mower delivers durability, professional results and performance at an outstanding value. Tackle your toughest jobs, on or off the mower, with the all new tool-mounting capability, bringing unmatched utility and productivity right to your fingertips.
This 60" Titan HD zero turn mower features Toro's patented TURBO FORCE cutting deck for outstanding quality of cut and durability. The 23.5 hp Kawasaki FX730V V-Twin commercial-grade engine provides professional quality performance.
Titan HD provides you the exclusive ability to easily attach your tools and accessories directly to the mower with the innovative tool-mounting brackets, saving you time and improving your efficiency.
- Enhanced Comfort
- Innovative Tool Carrying
- TURBO FORCE Cutting Deck
- Toro Commercial-Grade Engine
- Commercial-Grade Hydraulics
- Commercial-Grade Durability
- Easy Service
- Height Of Cut Adjustment
- Engine: 24.5 hp (17.6 kW) Toro® V-Twin Cylinder 708cc
- Cutting Width: 152.4 cm
- Deck Material: TURBO FORCE® 7/10-gauge high-strength steel with bull-nose bumper
- Deck Depth: 12.7 cm
- Electric Start: Standard
- Rubber Discharge Chute: Standard
- Hydraulic Drive System: ZT3100
- Ground Speed (Maximum): 14.5 km/h
- Height of Cut: 3.8 cm – 12.7 cm in 0.64 cm increments, 15 positions
- Fuel Capacity: 26.5 litres
- Deck Spindles: 20.3 cm aluminium, sealed ball bearings, 2.54 cm shaft
- Tyres: Rear: 58.4 cm x 26.7 cm, Front: 33 cm x16.5 cm
- Seat: MyRIDE® suspension system deluxe seat with large bolsters and thick cushion
- Tool-mounting Capability: Side console / rear guard ready
- Deck Lift Assist Pedal: Standard (foot operated only)
- Roll Over Protection System (ROPS): No-tools folding
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.