Introducing the GX160
Being the Flagship model in Honda's world-renowned GX Engine range, the GX160 is often used in all sorts of applications. From Pressure Washers and Construction/Industrial equipment, to Tillers/Cultivators, Generators and Commercial Lawn & Garden Equipment, this bad boy has plenty of uses. Agricultural Equipment and Water Pumps, and even Go Karts, are powered by the GX160
FUEL EFFICIENT, HIGH OUTPUT OPERATION
The GX160's Precision Camshaft design offers precise valve timing and optimal valve overlap for better fuel efficiency. It draws on decades of Honda engineering with its OHV design, delivering increased efficiency and optimal power transfer for where you need it. And the GX160 incorporates a high compression ratio for better fuel efficiency than its competitors.
EASY TO USE
A ball bearing-supported crankshaft and precision engineered components result in greater stability and lower vibration for you, no matter what the application. The use of lightweight, noise-reducing materials and a forged stel crankshaft & rigid crankcase results in an exceptionally quiet engine that incorporates a large capacity, multi-chamber exhaust system. And with a simple Throttle Control, large Fuel Tank and Automotive Type Fuel Cap, Dual Oil Drains and Fills, an easily accessible Spark Plug and Heavy Duty Recoil Starter, the GX160's features go on and on.
3 YEAR WARRANTY
The GX160, just like the entire GX Engine range, is covered by an extensive Honda 3 Year Warranty. That 3 years is relevant to both Domestic and Commercial applications, so you can rest assured with the knowledge that your GX160 is built to last. And should there be any issues, a nationwide network of 450+ authorised Honda dealers are there to back you up with all your parts & service requirements.
- Engine type: 4-stroke single cylinder, OHV petrol engine, 25° inclined cylinder horizontal shaft
- Cylinder sleeve type: Cast iron sleeve
- Bore x Stroke: 68 x 45 mm
- Displacement: 163 cm³
- Compression ratio: 9.0 : 1
- Net power: 3.6 kW ( 4.8 HP ) / 3600 rpm
- Cont. rated power: 2.5 kW ( 3.4 HP ) / 3000 rpm 2.9 kW ( 3.9 HP ) / 3600 rpm
- Max. net torque: 10.3 Nm ( 1.05 kgfm ) / 2500 rpm
- Ignition system: Transistorised
- Starter: Recoil (el. start optional)
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.1 Liter
- Fuel cons. at cont. rated power: 1.4 L/h - 3600 rpm
- Engine oil capacity: 0.6 Liter
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 312 x 362 x 346 mm
- Dry weight: 15.1 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.