Introducing the GX25
Perfect for powering Commercial Lawn & Garden Equipment. The ultra-lightweight GX25 Mini 4-Stroke efficiently delivers the kind of efficient cleaner, powerful, quiet performance that you’d expect from a larger engine – but in a very compact package. The GX25 is also well-known for powering Tillers/Cultivators, Water Pumps, Agricultural Equipment and Construction/Industrial Equipment. When you see the GX25 powering Honda-branded handheld equipment like brushcutters and blowers, you know you're getting a premium engine
The world's lightest OHC engine, the Honda Mini 4-stroke engine requires no fuel/oil mixing, and runs at approximately half the operating cost of comparable 2-stroke engines. A full 360° "any-side-up" operation means you can use and store the GX25 in any position, and take advantage of the exclusive rotary-slinger lubrication system. The carburetor is equipped with an accelerator pump for fast, easy acceleration, and an efficient port configuration and large diameter valves maximise power output.
An exhaust decompression system and unique low inertia design means the GX25 will start first time, every time. There's an easily accessible spark plug, and it's simple to drain and re-fill the oil, so maintenance is a piece of cake. High quality materials, fit, and finish ensure that your GX25 Mini 4-Stroke can be relid up whenever you need it.
BACKED UP BY THE BEST
The GX25, like so many other Honda Engines, is covered by a comprehensive Domestic & Commercial 3 Year Warranty. Special designs for horizontal and vertical applications are also available, so whatever your application, the GX25 will deliver. And you're backed up by 450+ authorised Honda dealers who are on call to support you if you need repair, maintenance or parts assistance.
Precision engineered components and a lighter piston results in lower vibration. It also features ball bearing supported crankshaft for greater stability, and a roller bearing-supported connecting rod.
Belt-driven OHC design reduces mechanical noise. Large capacity, multi-chamber exhaust system. Sophisticated air intake system.
Lifetime timing belt design. Integrated fuel system protection. Diaphragm carburetor
Applicable models meet the strictest world standards, contact Honda for more info. No catalyst necessary.
- TYPE: 4-stroke, overhead cam, single-cylinder, horizontal shaft
- BORE & STROKE: 35 x 26 mm (1.4 x 1.0 in)
- DISPLACEMENT: 25cm3 (1.5 cu in)
- COMPRESSION RATIO: 8.0:1
- NET POWER: 0.72kW (1.0HP) at 7,000 rpm
- MAXIMUM NET TORQUE: 1.0 Nm (0.74 lbs ft) at 5,000 rpm
- IGNITION SYSTEM: Transistorised magneto ignition
- STARTING SYSTEM: Recoil Starter
- COOLING SYSTEM: Forced-air
- PTO SHAFT ROTATION: Counter-clockwise (from P.T.O. side)
- FUEL CONSUMPTION AT RATED POWER: 0.54 L/h at 7,000 rpm
- RECOMMENDED FUEL: Unleaded
- LUBRICATION SYSTEM: Oil mist
- RECOMMENDED OIL: 10W/30 API SG
- OIL CAPACITY: 0.08l
- FUEL TANK CAPACITY: 0.55l
- DIMENSIONS: 192mm x 221mm x 230mm
- DRY WEIGHT: 2.78kg (w/o clutch)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.