HCS50 Power Concrete ScreedThe HCS50 is a quick and versatile concrete screed for use for floor finishing and adjusting operations. The design of the HCS55 allows for even and uniform distribution of concrete over the entire blade length thus allowing for better concrete compaction. The unique geometric shape of the float allows it to be used as both a float and curl edge, when screeding from the top of forms.
- Durable Honda GX35 engine
- One piece aluminium design for easy clean up
- Light weight of 14kg for easy transportation and handling
- Easy access handlebar with throttle control and vibration reduction handle
- Quick disconnect system to allow for easy attachment and rotation of Duo-Screed beams
- Duo-Screed Beams
- Dual purpose blade design
- No tools required for attachment to Power Screed
- Available in lengths - 1.5, 1.9, 2.5, 3.0m
- Operating weight (kg): 14
- Engine: Honda GX35 @ 1.2kW - 4 Stroke Petrol
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.