Shhhh... Can you hear it? That’s the Briggs & Stratton P2200 Inverter Generator starting up in the Sunshine Coast Mower’s Maroochydore store.
As one of our most popular inverter generators for camping and caravanning, the Briggs & Stratton P2200 is a powerful yet quiet alternative to conventional generators for weekend warriors and nomads alike.
If you’re looking around for a versatile inverter generator, which is ultra-compact and priced well, our team at Sunshine Coast Mowers would recommend the Briggs and Statton P2200, and we would be happy to demonstrate some of this machine’s features in store.
But if you’re still in research mode, then let us identify some of the key features of the Briggs and Stratton P2200, and why it had become one of the most popular options on the RV and camping market.
- Power - The Briggs and Stratton P2200 has enough power to run most caravan appliances without a fuss. It also can run more than one generator in parallel that allows you to link two of these generators together to provide an extra power boost.
- Lightweight - The Briggs and Stratton P2200 is portable and lightweight, which means it can easily be lifted and stored when travelling around this great country of ours.
- Noise - At just 59 decibels, the Briggs and Stratton P2200 is incredibly quiet and even meets Australian National Parks noise restrictions.
- Flexibility - The Briggs and Stratton P2200 includes two 3-prong 120-volt outlets, one-12 volt DC outlet, and a USB adapter, giving you the flexibility to connect and power appliances and devices.
- Great Price
This Briggs & Stratton P2200 Portable Inverter is less expensive than its competitors and includes a 3 Year Warranty for domestic use, parallel capability, and a USB adapter.
Whether you are holidaying, camping, caravanning or require back-up power for light trade applications, the PowerSmart inverter generator is ideally suited to meet your needs. With easy starting and quieter running you can enjoy the little conveniences of home anywhere you are – lights, fans, a coffee maker, laptop or TV.
- 105.6cc 4-stroke OHV engine- 2 x 240V 15amp sockets (Water Ingress Protection IP44)
- 2 x 240V 15amp sockets (Water Ingress Protection IP44)
- 12V-5A fully regulated auxiliary outlet with a USB adapter
- Parallel connector port (Optional kit to join two sets together)
- Computer controlled inverter technology for a quiet and efficient engine
- Main circuit reset (overload) - no need to switch machine off
- Overload alarm, low oil alert, and shutdown (engine protection)
- 3 Years Limited Domestic Warranty (conditions apply)
- Running Watts: 1700
- Starting Watts: 2200
- Engine (OHV): 4-Stroke
- Engine displacement: 105.6
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres): 3.7
- Noise Level: 59DbAC
- Sound Pressure in an enclosed environment: 79Db
- Outlet: 230 Volts/15AmpDC
- Outlet: 12Volt/5Amp
- Weight: 24Kg
- Length: 53cm
- Width: 32cm
- Height: 44cm