John Deere has launched its new S100 series of ride on mowers - here is what you need to know.
Comfortable, affordable and easy to use, the S100 ride-on mowers are breaking new ground in the John Deere mower range.
Built in Greeneville, Tennessee, the series offers an ergonomic design with a wide, welcoming operator station in two models and a wide range of features and options to choose from.
Features of the S100 series of John Deere ride-ons include:
- 13 kW (17.5 hp)* Engine
- 107 cm (42-in.) Edge™ Mower Deck
- Hydrostatic Transmission w/side-by-side pedals
- Spring-assisted hand grip lever raises and lowers deck easily
- Operator station is wide and comfortable
- Powerful engine features full-pressure lubrication for long life
- Frame made of full-length welded steel for reliability
- Operator station designed for comfortable operation
- Instruments and controls are easy to find and convenient to use
Sunshine Coast mowers is holding a sale on the new S100 series of ride on mowers now.
Maintenance on the new John Deere S100 series
Maintenance should be done regularly if you want to prolong the life of your mower, so it’s important to set out a maintenance schedule for your John Deere from the get go. Our team at Sunshine Coast mowers can set your maintenance schedule at our all new service centre located on Textile Avenue, Warana
- Clean the mower after every use - use compressed air or a leaf blower to remove leaves, dirt, and debris.
- Check the blades - if they are blunt, check in with your Sunshine Coast Mowers team for a sharpen.
- Replace fuel - never use old fuel, always drain and replace.
- Check tires - if they are inflated, if not, then inflate them with the recommended air pressure that is normally listed on the sidewall of the tires.