Toro - 60V MAX Battery Chainsaw Bare Tool
Tackle tough jobs with an easy-to-use, lithium-ion driven chainsaw that delivers incredible power and performance. It is compatible with all Toro 60-Volt Flex-Force Power System tools. The 60V Cordless Chainsaw with 41cm bar and chain starts easily every time and lets you cut big logs and timber like a pro. With a long runtime—a single charge can make up to 50 cuts of a 15cm x 15cm timber^ — you can get more done quicker, and the 60V digitally controlled brushless motor means you have more power right when you need it. Ideal for storm cleanup, tree trimming and log-cutting, this chainsaw makes outdoor work a breeze. (Battery and charger not included and sold separately.)
Choose Toro with confidence to save time, eliminate hassles and have a great looking garden. Introducing the 60V Max* Lithium-Ion Flex-Force Power System, where you don't have to sacrifice performance to enjoy the ease of battery power. Toro’s legendary reliability, durability and performance. Finally, a cordless platform without compromises. Flex-Force Power System Battery and Charger are sold sepArately and can be used across the range of hand-held tools.
*Battery manufacturer rating = 60V maximum & 54V typical usage. Actual voltage varies with load.
^Based on controlled laboratory testing. Actual runtime/number of cuts will vary based on conditions.
- Cutting Width, Height: 56 cm; 4 point, 25-102 mm
- Motor: 2.0 kW Brushless DC
- Flex-Force Power System ® Battery and Charger: L324
- Battery Included: 60V 6.0 Ah; 324 Wh
- Charger Included
- Charge Time: 150 minutes
- Run Time: 40 mins
- Total Area Cut^ (With 6.0Ah Battery): 1300m2
- Weight (With 6.0 Ah Battery): 36 kg
- Deck Construction: Steel
- Mulch, Rear Bag, Side Discharge 3-IN-1: Standard
- Starting: Push Button
- Drive System: Self Propelled – Automatic Drive System
- Wheel Height: Front: 20.3 cm, Rear: 28 cm
- Grass Bag Capacity: 74 L
- Noise Rating: Measured Sound Power: 90 dBA;
- Guaranteed Sound Power: 91 dBA;
- Sound Pressure: 79 dBA; K-factor: 1
- Noise Vibration Levels: Left & Right: 0.3 m/s² rms, Uncertainty K: 0.1 m/s²
- Recycler®/Mulching: Standard
- Recycle On Demand: Standard
- RunSmart™: Standard
- SMARTSTOW®: SmartStow, 1 Piece, Adjustable Height
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.