The Hansa C21 wood chipper has been designed with the following in mind:
- Affordable price
- Minimum weight, for easy maneuvering, without compromise in quality and durability
- Functional, user friendly and easy to maintain
- Manual clutch for easy starting.
- Belt-drive for smooth running and protection against shock load.
- Self-feeding cutting action.
- Large infeed chute allows full branches to flow into the machine. No precutting necessary.
- Rotating outlet chute for 360° discharge with deflector. The positive locking system requires no tools.
- Easy access to the knives and the inside of the housing, just by swinging back the outlet chute.
The Hansa C21 wood chipper will process branch and brushy material, wood off-cuts and other vegetation material up to 140mm in diameter. Brushy material is reduced in volume up to 15 to 1. In this way the Chipper will save transport, handling and dumping costs. The output is a quality wood chip of an even size. This eliminates the need to purchase materials like bark, sawdust or wood shavings as mulch. Alternatively the mulch can be decomposed into compost and used as organic fertiliser.
Because of its compact design the machine is relatively light, easily maneuvered and can be operated in areas with restricted spaces and access. The chipper unit itself is of solid construction. The machine is a disc type chipper developed for contractors, parks & reserves, local bodies, orchards, olive groves and farms.
With the 360° rotating outlet chute, the discharge direction can be changed within seconds. The draught action of the rotor will blow the chips into any size truck or stockpile on the ground.
Because of its compact design the chipper is relatively light, easily maneuvered and can be operated in areas with restricted space and access. The chipping units are of solid construction, and are powered by a 21hp Honda GX630 V-Twin Electric Start engine. The trailer is fitted with durotorque suspension, 12” wheels, LED lights, number plate light and jockey wheel and the unit is fully registerable.
PTO version available
- Chipping capacity: 100mm to 140mm
- Dimensions: Height 200cm, Width 130cm, Length 230cm
- Weight: 420kg
- Petrol engine options: Honda 21hp GX630 – Electric Start V-Twin
- Knives: 200mm x 80mm x 12mm A8 modified tool steel. Heat treated and ground all over, as used in all professional mill chippers
- Anvil: Case hardened
- Disc size: 650mm x 20mm
- Infeed throat opening (intake chute): 220mm x 300mm
- Towing Kit: 50mm coupling, 200cm long drawbar with stand (Spare tyre not included)
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Warranty: On registration engine four years, chipper two years domestic warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.