Introducing the GP160
Now GP Engines with Red Cowls
Perfect for domestic applications and light use, the GP160 is designed to power those odd jobs around the home. From pressure washers to water pumps to generators, it will help get the task done reliably and on time. Of course, if it's more power you're after, including for commercial applications, it might pay to compare it with the flagship GX160.
GREAT FUEL EFFICIENCY
The GP160's Precision Camshaft design offers precise valve timing and optimal valve overlap for better fuel efficiency. It draws on decades of Honda engineering - the GX160 in particular - with its OHV design, delivering increased efficiency and optimal power transfer for where you need it. A success overseas, its introduction into Australia further reinforces Honda's reputation as a company that helps people get things done.
EASY TO USE
A ball bearing-supported crankshaft and precision engineered components result in greater stability and lower vibration for you, no matter what the application. The use of lightweight, noise-reducing materials and a forged steel crankshaft & rigid crankcase results in an exceptionally quiet engine that incorporates a large capacity, multi-chamber exhaust system. And with a simple Throttle Control, large Fuel Tank and Automotive Type Fuel Cap, Dual Oil Drains and Fills, an easily accessible Spark Plug and Recoil Starter, the GP160 is there to help you out.
- MODEL: GP160
- TYPE: 4-stroke, overhead valve, single-cylinder, horizontal shaft
- BORE & STROKE: 68 x 45 mm
- DISPLACEMENT: 163 cm3
- COMPRESSION RATIO: 8.5:1
- NET POWER: 3.6kW (4.8HP) at 3,600 rpm
- CONTINUOUS RATED POWER: 2.9kW (3.9HP) at 3,600 rpm
- MAXIMUM NET TORQUE: 10.3 Nm at 2,500 rpm
- IGNITION SYSTEM: Transistorised magneto ignition
- STARTING SYSTEM: Recoil
- COOLING SYSTEM: Forced-Air
- PTO SHAFT ROTATION: Counter-clockwise (from P.T.O. side)
- FUEL CONSUMPTION AT RATED POWER: 1.4 L/h at 3,600 rpm
- RECOMMENDED FUEL: Unleaded
- LUBRICATION SYSTEM: Splash
- RECOMMENDED OIL: 10W/30 API SG
- OIL CAPACITY: 0.6l
- FUEL TANK CAPACITY: 3.1l
- DIMENSIONS: 314 x 363 x 335mm
- DRY WEIGHT: 15.1kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.