Introducing the GXV340
The Honda GXV340 is used throughout Australia to power commercial lawn and garden equipment, including Ride-on lawn mowers. As well as this, the GX340 is often used to power Construction/Industrial Equipment, as well as heavy-duty Agricultural equipment. There's enough guts in the GX340 to also power equipment such as Mini Loaders, and it's also used in Floor Cleaning applications.
FUEL EFFICIENT, HIGH OUTPUT OPERATIONThe GXV340's precision camshaft design offers precise valve timing and optimal valve overlap for better fuel efficiency, and its Overhead Valve design supplies optimal power transfer. It also incorporates a high compression ratio for better fuel efficiency, which is handy for your pocket - and the environment. Precision engineered components result in lower vibration, and the GXV340 features Dual balancer shafts and a ball bearing supported crankshaft for greater stability and smooth performance.
SO QUIET YOU COULD HEAR A PIN DROP!The GXV340 is exceptionally quiet for its size and output. This is in part due to its large capacity, multi-chamber exhaust system. Its design incorporates a forged steel crankshaft and rigid crankcase, helical cut gears, and a sophisticated air intake system. And it emits less mechanical noise due to light weight, noise-reducing materials.
3 YEAR WARRANTY
Don't forget, all Honda GXV Engines are covered by a Honda 3 Year Domestic & Commercial Warranty. The GXV340's simple operation is renowned, but if you need assistance or spare parts, Honda's got you covered. With over 450 authorised Honda dealers around Australia, you'll never be on your own with a Honda engine.
- Engine Type: Air-cooled 4-stroke OHV
- Bore x Stroke: 88 X 64 mm
- Displacement: 389 cm3
- Net Power Output*: 10.2 HP (7.6 kW) @ 3,600 rpm
- Net Torque: 17.8 lb-ft (24.2 Nm) @ 2,500 rpm
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counterclockwise (from PTO shaft side)
- Compression Ratio: 7.7:1
- Lamp/Charge coil options: 3A / 1A, 3A, 10A
- Carburetor: Float Type
- Ignition System: Transistorized magneto
- Starting System: Recoil/electric
- Lubrication System: Pressure and splash
- Governor System: Centrifugal Mechanical
- Air Cleaner: Dual element
- Oil Capacity: 1.2 US qt (1.1l)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.2 US qts (2.1 liters)
- Fuel Unleaded: 86 octane or higher
- Dry Weight: 76.3 lb (33.3 kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.