Introducing the GX120
The GX120 engine is frequently used by customers in commercial lawn and garden equipment. It's also used to power Construction/Industrial Equipment, as well as in Agricultural settings - including the powering of Water Pumps.
FUEL EFFICIENT, HIGH OUTPUT OPERATION
The GX120's Precision Camshaft design offers precise valve timing and optimal valve overlap for better fuel efficiency. It draws on decades of Honda engineering with its OHV design, delivering increased efficiency and optimal power transfer for where you need it. And the GX120 incorporates a high compression ratio for better fuel efficiency than its competitors.
EASY TO USE
A ball bearing-supported crankshaft and precision engineered components result in greater stability and lower vibration for you, no matter what the application. The use of lightweight, noise-reducing materials and a forged stel crankshaft & rigid crankcase results in an exceptionally quiet engine that incorporates a large capacity, multi-chamber exhaust system. And with a sophisticated air intake system, Oil Alert, Large fuel tank, Dual element air cleaner, Easily accessible spark plug and Cast Iron cylinder sleeve, the GX120 will work as hard as you with minimal fuss - day in, day out.
3 YEAR WARRANTY
The GX120, just like the entire GX Engine range, is covered by an extensive Honda 3 Year Warranty. That 3 years is relevant to both Domestic and Commercial applications, so you can rest assured with the knowledge that your GX100 is built to last. And should there be any issues, a nationwide network of 450+ authorised Honda dealers are there to back you up with all your parts & service requirements.
- MODEL: GX120
- TYPE: 4-stroke, overhead valve, single-cylinder, horizontal shaft
- BORE & STROKE: 60 x 42 mm
- DISPLACEMENT: 118 cm3
- COMPRESSION RATIO: 8.5:1
- NET POWER: 2.6kW (3.5HP) at 3,600 rpm
- CONTINUOUS RATED POWER: 2.1kW (2.8HP) at 3,600 rpm
- MAXIMUM NET TORQUE: 7.3 Nm at 2,500 rpm
- IGNITION SYSTEM: Transistorised magneto ignition
- STARTING SYSTEM: Recoil Starter
- COOLING SYSTEM: Forced-Air
- PTO SHAFT ROTATION: Counter-clockwise (from P.T.O. side)
- FUEL CONSUMPTION: AT RATED POWER 1.0 L/h at 3,600 rpm
- RECOMMENDED FUEL: Unleaded
- LUBRICATION SYSTEM: Splash
- RECOMMENDED OIL: 10W/30 API SG
- OIL CAPACITY: 0.6l
- FUEL TANK CAPACITY: 2.0l
- DIMENSIONS: 305 x 341 x 318MM
- DRY WEIGHT: 13.0kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.