Introducing the GX270
The GX270 is used in all sorts of applications. From Pressure Washers and Costruction/Industrial equipment, to Tillers/Cultivators, Generators and Commercial Lawn & Garden Equipment, it can be found working hard all over Australia. Agricultural Equipment and Water Pumps, and even Go Karts, are powered by the GX270.
FUEL EFFICIENT, HIGH OUTPUT OPERATION
A digital CDI ignition system with variable timing and an increased compression ratio combines with the GX270's Precision Camshaft design to offer precise valve timing and optimal valve overlap for better fuel efficiency. It draws on decades of Honda engineering with its OHV design, delivering increased efficiency and optimal power transfer for where you need it. And the use of lightweight, noise-reducing materials and a forged stel crankshaft & rigid crankcase results in an exceptionally quiet engine - an improved piston design reduces mechancal noise, with an overall reduction of engine noise by up to 5 dB.
EASY TO USE
The GX200's ball bearing-supported crankshaft, cast iron cylinder sleeve, Helical cut gears and precision engineered components result in greater stability and lower vibration for you, no matter what the application. With a simple Throttle Control, large Fuel Tank and Automotive Type Fuel Cap, Dual Oil Drains and Fills, an easily accessible Spark Plug and Heavy Duty Recoil Starter, the GX270's features go on and on. And for those who want a little bit more, available extras include Gear reduction options, Electric start option, Spark arrester and Charge & Lamp Coils with Multiple Output Options.
3 YEAR WARRANTY
The GX270, just like the entire GX Engine range, is covered by an extensive Honda 3 Year Warranty. That 3 years is relevant to both Domestic and Commercial applications, so you can rest assured with the knowledge that your GX270 is built to last. And should there be any issues, a nationwide network of 450+ authorised Honda dealers are there to back you up with all your parts & service requirements.e there to back you up with all your parts & service requirements.
- Engine type 4-stroke single cylinder, OHV petrol engine, 25° inclined cylinder, horizontal shaft
- Cylinder sleeve type: Cast iron sleeve
- Bore x Stroke: 77 x 58 mm
- Displacement: 270 cm³
- Compression ratio: 8.5 : 1
- Net power: 6.3 kW ( 8.4 HP ) / 3600 rpm
- Cont. rated power: 4.6 kW ( 6.2 HP ) / 3000 rpm 5.1 kW ( 6.8 HP ) / 3600 rpm
- Max. net torque: 19.1 Nm ( 1.94 kgfm ) / 2500 rpm
- Ignition system: Digital CDI with variable ignition timing
- Starter: Recoil (el. start optional)
- Fuel tank capacity: 5.3 Liter
- Fuel cons. at cont. rated power: 2.4 L/h - 3600 rpm
- Engine oil capacity: 1.1 Liter
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 381 x 428 x 422 mm
- Dry weight: 25.8 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.