Introducing the GX390
As the largest of Honda's flagship GX range of engines, the GX390 is used in all sorts of applications. From Pressure Washers and Costruction/Industrial equipment, to Tillers/Cultivators, Generators and Commercial Lawn & Garden Equipment, it can be found working hard all over Australia. Due to its power and emissions compliance, heavy-duty Forestry Equipment, Agricultural Equipment and Water Pumps are also powered by the gutsy GX390.
EASY ON YOUR POCKET, HARD-WORKING
A digital CDI ignition system with variable timing and an increased compression ratio combines with the GX390's Precision Camshaft design to offer precise valve timing and optimal valve overlap for better fuel efficiency. It draws on decades of Honda engineering with its OHV design, delivering increased efficiency and optimal power transfer for where you need it. And the use of lightweight, noise-reducing materials and a forged stel crankshaft & rigid crankcase results in an exceptionally quiet engine - an improved piston design reduces mechancal noise, with an overall reduction of engine noise by up to 5 dB.
The GX340 offers precision-engineered components resulting in lower vibration, and a Ball Bearing-supported Crankshaft for greater stability. It also offers an improved piston design and a heavy duty balancer shaft to deliver smooth performance. Helical cut gears, a large capacity, multi-chamber exhaust system and sophisticated air intake system also makes for an exceptionally quiet engine. And with Oil Alert, a simple Throttle Control, large Fuel Tank and Automotive Type Fuel Cap, Dual Oil Drains and Fills, an easily accessible Spark Plug and Heavy Duty Recoil Starter, the GX390's features go on and on.
3 YEAR WARRANTY
Just like the entire GX Engine range, the GX390 is covered by an extensive Honda 3 Year Warranty. And for those who want a little bit more, available extras include Gear reduction options, Electric start option, Spark arrester and Charge & Lamp Coils with Multiple Output Options. Low profile versions also available. And should there be any issues, a nationwide network of 450+ authorised Honda dealers are there to back you up with all your parts & service requirements.
- Engine type: 4-stroke single cylinder, OHV petrol engine, 25° inclined cylinder, horizontal shaft
- Cylinder sleeve type: Cast iron sleeve
- Bore x Stroke: 88 x 64 mm
- Displacement: 389 cm³
- Compression ratio: 8.2 : 1
- Net power: 8.7 kW ( 11.7 HP ) / 3600 rpm
- Cont. rated power: 6.4 kW ( 8.6 HP ) / 3000 rpm 7.0 kW ( 9.4 HP ) / 3600 rpm
- Max. net torque: 26.5 Nm ( 2.7 kgfm ) / 2500 rpm
- Ignition system: Digital CDI with variable ignition timing
- Starter: Recoil (el. start optional)
- Fuel tank capacity: 6.1 Litre
- Fuel cons. at cont. rated power: 3.5 L/h - 3600 rpm
- Engine oil capacity: 1.1 Litre
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 406 x 460 x 448 mm
- Dry weight: 31.7 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.