Honda GX800IRH Engine
Honda is expanding its GX-Series V-Twin Model Line-up by introducing the iGX700 and iGX800 in both horizontal and vertical configuration.These models are equipped with a state of the art electronic fuel injection (EFI) system replacing the conventional carburettor, delivering additional features and reliability for the most demanding of commercial applications including construction equipment (concrete saws, ride-on concrete trowels, vibratory rollers, generators, etc.) and lawn and garden equipment (tractors, shredders, etc.).
- Generator application
- Engine Type: 4-stroke 2-cylinder OHV petrol engine
- Compact design similar to the existing V-Twin models allowing easy incorporation into existing OEM applications
- Integrated ECU architecture (allowing to ‘manage’ the key aspects of engine operation) expanding Honda’s existing iGX line-up (iGX270 and iGX390)
- STR (Self Tuning Regulator) governor for maintaining stable engine speed under changing load conditions
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) technology for fuel efficiency
- Automatic choke for easy use while reducing fuel-associated carburettor issues
- Easier diagnostics for even longer engine life and reduction in down time
- Advanced communication and remote control possibilities through CAN bus
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.