Introducing the GXV160
COMMON APPLICATIONSThe GXV160 is the engine that powers Honda lawn mowers so you know it'll work in practically any commercial lawn & garden equipment. It's also designed to power Forestry equipment, Construction/Industrial and Agricultural equipment.
EFFICIENT ENGINEERINGThe GXV160's precision camshaft design offers precise valve timing and optimal valve overlap for better fuel efficiency, and its Overhead Valve design supplies optimal power transfer. It also incorporates a high compression ratio for better fuel efficiency, which is handy for your pocket - and the environment. Precision engineered components result in lower vibration, and the GXV160 features a Ball bearing supported crankshaft for greater stability.
EXCEPTIONALLY QUIETCompared to its competitors, the GXV160 is exceptionally quiet. This is in part due to its large capacity, multi-chamber exhaust system. Its design incorporates a forged steel crankshaft and rigid crankcase, helical cut gears, and a sophisticated air intake system. And it emits less mechanical noise due to light weight, noise-reducing materials.
3 YEAR WARRANTY
Of course, all Honda GXV Engines are covered by a Honda 3 Year Domestic & Commercial Warranty. The GXV160's simple operation is renowned, but if you need assistance or spare parts, Honda's got you covered. With over 450 authorised Honda dealers around Australia, you'll never be on your own with a Honda engine.
- Engine Type: Air-cooled 4-stroke OHV
- Bore x Stroke: 68 X 45 mm
- Displacement: 163 cm3
- Net Power Output* 4.3 HP: (3.2 kW) @ 3,600 rpm
- Net Torque: 7.1 lb-ft (9.6 Nm) @ 2,500 rpm
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counterclockwise (from PTO shaft side)
- Compression Ratio: 8.0:1
- Carburetor: Float Type
- Ignition System: Transistorized magneto
- Starting System: Recoil
- Lubrication System: Splash
- Governor System: Centrifugal Mechanical
- Air Cleaner: Dual element
- Oil Capacity: 0.69 US qt (0.65l)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.5 U.S. qts (1.4 liters)
- Fuel Unleaded: 86 octane or higher
- Dry Weight: 32 lb (14.5 kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.