Introducing the GXV630
The Honda GXV630 is a beast, used throughout Australia to power commercial lawn and garden equipment, including Ride-on lawn mowers. As well as this, the GXV630 is often used to power Construction/Industrial Equipment, as well as heavy-duty Agricultural equipment. To see how it compares to the rest of the GXV range - and all other Honda engines - use the "Compare this Products" icon in the top right of this page.
FUEL EFFICIENT, HIGH OUTPUT OPERATION
The GXV630's precision camshaft design offers precise valve timing and optimal valve overlap for better fuel efficiency, and its Overhead Valve design supplies optimal power transfer. It also incorporates a high compression ratio for better fuel efficiency, which is handy for your pocket - and the environment. Precision engineered components result in lower vibration, and the GXV630 features Dual balancer shafts and a ball bearing supported crankshaft for greater stability.
The GXV630 is exceptionally quiet for its size and output. This is in part due to its large capacity, multi-chamber exhaust system. Its design incorporates a forged steel crankshaft and rigid crankcase, helical cut gears, and a sophisticated air intake system. And it emits less mechanical noise due to light weight, noise-reducing materials.
Don't forget, all Honda GXV Engines are covered by a Honda 3 Year Domestic & Commercial Warranty. The GXV630's simple operation is renowned, but if you need assistance or spare parts, Honda's got you covered. With over 450 authorised Honda dealers around Australia, you'll never be on your own with a Honda engine.
- Engine type: 4-stroke 2-cylinder, OHV petrol engine, 90° V-twin design, vertical shaft
- Cylinder sleeve type: Cast iron sleeve
- Bore x Stroke: 2 / 78 x 72 mm
- Displacement: 688 cm³
- Compression ratio: 9.3 : 1
- Net power: 15.5 kW ( 20.8 HP ) / 3600 rpm
- Cont rated power: 10.5 kW ( 14.1 HP ) / 3000 rpm
- Max. net torque: 48.3 Nm ( 4.93 kgfm ) / 2500 rpm
- Ignition system: Digital CDI with variable ignition timing
- Carburator: 2-barrel, fuel cut solenoid
- Lubrication: Full-pressure
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel cons. at cont. rated power: 5.0 L/h - 3000 rpm
- Engine oil capacity: 2.2 Litre
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 443 x 420 x 475 mm
- Dry weight: 46.5 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.