Introducing the GXV390
COMMON APPLICATIONSThe Honda GXV390 is used throughout Australia to power commercial lawn and garden equipment, including Ride-on lawn mowers. As well as this, the GX390 is often used to power Construction/Industrial Equipment, as well as heavy-duty Agricultural equipment. There's enough directional power in the GX390 to also power equipment such as Mini Loaders, and it's also used in Floor Cleaning applications.
FUEL EFFICIENT, HIGH OUTPUT OPERATIONThe GXV390's precision camshaft design offers precise valve timing and optimal valve overlap for better fuel efficiency, and its Overhead Valve design supplies optimal power transfer. It also incorporates a high compression ratio for better fuel efficiency, which is handy for your pocket - and the environment. Precision engineered components result in lower vibration, and the GXV390 features Dual balancer shafts and a ball bearing supported crankshaft for greater stability.
EXCEPTIONALLY QUIETThe GXV390 is exceptionally quiet for its size and output. This is in part due to its large capacity, multi-chamber exhaust system. Its design incorporates a forged steel crankshaft and rigid crankcase, helical cut gears, and a sophisticated air intake system. And it emits less mechanical noise due to light weight, noise-reducing materials.
Don't forget, all Honda GXV Engines are covered by a Honda 3 Year Domestic & Commercial Warranty. The GXV160's simple operation is renowned, but if you need assistance or spare parts, Honda's got you covered. With over 450 authorised Honda dealers around Australia, you'll never be on your own with a Honda engine.
- Engine type: 4-stroke single cylinder, OHV petrol engine, vertical shaft
- Cylinder sleeve type: Cast iron sleeve
- Bore x Stroke: 88 x 64 mm
- Displacement: 389 cm³
- Compression ratio: 7.7 : 1
- Net power: 7.6 kW ( 10.2 HP ) / 3600 rpm
- Cont rated power: 5.2 kW ( 7.0 HP ) / 3000 rpm
- Max. net torque: 24.2 Nm ( 2.47 kgfm ) / 2500 rpm
- Ignition system: Transistorised
- Starter Recoil: (el. start optional)
- Fuel tank capacity: 2.1 Litre
- Fuel cons. at cont. rated power: 2.5 L/h - 3000 rpm
- Engine oil capacity: 1.1 Litre
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 430 x 385 x 410 mm
- Dry weight: 33 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.