Honda - WH20 Water Pump with Frame
High pressure - ideal for sprinklers or nozzles
With a maximum pressure of 64 psi, the WH20 is designed for a variety of applications requiring high pressure.
Easy starting Honda OHV commercial engine
The durable Honda GX series commercial grade engine is easy starting and provides ample power for the toughest conditions. Honda Water Pumps offer a level of uncompromising performance to a wide variety of water transfer applications. Designed for easy starting, priming and dependable service, used throughout the world for over 20 years, Honda water pumps have earned a reputation for unsurpassed reliability and performance. These pumps are known for their durable construction, quality engines and easy portability; features that apply to all categories of Honda pumps.
Heavy duty full frame protection
Protects the pump, while offering a convenient tie down location for transport.
3 year residential/commercial warranty. You can rest easy, knowing your pump is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Engine: GX160
- Displacement: 163cc
- Bore and stroke: 2.7" x 1.8"
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Oil Alert: N/A
- Pump Type: High Pressure, Centrifugal, Self-priming
- Volute: Rigid Mounted Cast Iron
- Impeller: Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal (Pump case / impeller): Carbon/Ceramic
- Priming time: 80 sec. at 16.4 ft.
- Drive system: Direct
- Discharge capacity: 119 gals./min.
- Suction port diameter: 2" NPT
- Discharge port diameter: 2" NPT
- Total head lift: 148 ft.
- Suction head lift: 26 ft.
- Maximum pressure: 64 psi
- Solids handling: N/A
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 20.5" x 15.7" x 18.1"
- Dry weight: 60 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 0.82 gal
- Run Time @ Max Discharge: 1.5 hr
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.