Honda - WT30XK4 Trash Pump
THE BIGGEST IN THE RANGE
The WT30 Trash Pump is the ideal addition to any construction sites, mining sites, storm drains where water is mixed with debris and you need a premium pump. As a reliable 3" Pump, it has been designed to work hard day in, day out, delivering up to a MASSIVE 1,210 litres per minute. With maximum suction head of 8m and maximum total head of 27m, the WT30 has plenty of reach, and when paired with 60 years of Honda's engineering experience you know you're dealing with the best in the business.
OVER 20 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT
Honda Water Pumps offer a level of uncompromising performance to a wide variety of water transfer applications. Designed for easy starting, priming and dependable service, used throughout the world for over 20 years, Honda water pumps have earned a reputation for unsurpassed reliability and performance. These pumps are known for their durable construction, quality engines and easy portability; features that apply to all categories of Honda pumps.
PERFORMS UNDER PRESSURE
Like most Honda Power Equipment products, the WT30 starts first time, every time with Honda's famous one pull easy start system. It's powered by Honda's jaw-dropping GX240 4-Stroke OHV engine and runs on unleaded fuel, so you'll never have to mix oil and petrol again. These technologies make the WT30 an environmentally friendly Trash Pump with low emissions, less noise than the competition and low fuel consumption.
All Honda pumps come with an impressive 4 Year Domestic Warranty and 1 Year Commercial Warranty, giving you added peace of mind. When combined with a network of over 450 authorised independent dealers around Australia, you've got some serious back-up with a Honda pump. There's no question; if you're after a quality investment that won't let you down, the Honda WT30 is just the pump for you.
- Engine: GX270T2 Engine single cylinder, 4 stroke, 242cc (cubic centimeters), OHV (overhead valve)
- Net Power: 6.3 Kw (8.6ps) @ 3,600rpm
- Maximum Torque: 19.1Nm @ 2,500rpm
- Fuel tank capacity: 5.3 litres
- Cooling System: Forced air
- Ignition System: CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) type magneto
- Air Cleaner: Dual type
- Lubrication System: Forced Spray
- Oil Capacity & Type: 1.1 litre, Honda SAE10W-30
- Starting System: Recoil
- Stopping System: Ignition exciter coil circuit open
- Length: 660mm
- Width: 495mm
- Height: 515mm
- Dry Weight: 61 KG
- Pump suction port diameter - 80mm
- Pump discharge port diameter - 80mm
- Maximum total head lift - 27m
- Maximum suction head lift – 8m
- Priming water capacity – 15.0 litres
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.