24” Edging Trowel MachineThe Edging Trowel is designed for finishing right up to the edges of walls, protruding pipes and columns. Helps to minimize the need for manual edge work and improves the ergonomics for site workers.
- The cast alloy free rotating ring with rubber protector allows the machine to run up to the edges without damage.
- Precision engineered gearbox to transfer maximum torque to the trowel rotor
- High strength foldable handle for easy storage without compromising comfort and control
- Easy access to pitch and engine controls
- Available in 24” & 30” models
- 24” Trowel – 2 stage folding handle.
- Dimension - LxWxH (mm): 1,510x630x1100
- Guard Ring Diameter (mm): 630
- Operating Weight (kg): 56
- Handle Type: Foldable
- Finishing Blade Size (mm): 230X120
- Max. Blade Pitch Angle (°): 15
- Blade Operating Speed (rpm): 85-135
- Engine Options: Honda GX160 @ 3.6kW (4.8hp) | 4-Stroke Petrol
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.