PCPT90P Pavement Plate CompactorThe Hoppt Pavement Plate Compactor features a unique rubber roll bar system that allows for excellent compaction of pavers and bricks while minimising cracking and chipping that can occur when using a traditional cover to a standard iron plate compactor. Also allows for much better manoeuvrability saving time and money.
- Design for compaction of bricks and pavers to the ground
- Perfect for landscaping and car park works. Rubber-bars are used in place of iron plates to prevent damage.
- Low operating noise levels
- Belt guard ensures the safe operation of the pulley system, making it safer for both user and machine
- Individually mounted rubber-bars makes it cheaper for replacement, lowering maintenance cost
- Dimension - LxWxH (mm): 1,064x669x1,091
- Operating Weight (kg): 123
- Plate size - DxW (mm): 655x620
- Vibration Frequency (Hz): 94
- Centrifugal Force (KN): 10.3
- Engine: Honda GX160 @ 3.6kW – 4 stroke Petrol
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.