HYUNDAI HY9000LEK Generator
The Hyundai HY9000LEk is a single phase, open frame petrol generator which produces an impressive 6kW. Powered by a 15hp Hyundai IC425 engine, the HY9000LEk is designed for heavy duty work and is more than suitable for use on construction sites and industrial environments.
With a large 22L fuel tank, the HY9000LEk is able to run for up to 15 hours before refuelling is required depending on the load applied. This is a massive convenience for users who require the machine to perform for hours at a time during the working day.
The wheelbarrow frame in which the generator is housed in enables one user to easily transport this 85kg unit, with the large wheels designed specifically to make moving the generator from one location to another an easy task.
One of the standout features of this petrol generator is the digital display panel which provides important information on the performance of the generator, including the voltage output, Hertz and hour usage.
As with other petrol generators in the Hyundai Power Equipment range, the HY9000LEk benefits from the option of recoil pull and electric start functions, leaving the user in control of how they wish to operate the generator.
- Model HY9000LK
- Power Output: kW/BHP/kVA 6600w/6.6kW/8kVA
- Start: Recoil and Electric
- Engine Make: Hyundai
- Engine Type: A6L, 4 Stroke OHV, Air-cooled
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 22 Litres
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Petrol
- Features: digital Display on Control Panel
- Noise Level in dB(A): 72dB(A) @ 7m
- Voltage: 50Hz 230
- Connection Method: 12V outlet
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm) (box): 780 x 570 x 575 mm (machine) 770 x 560 x 565
- Weight: 86 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.