John Deere 44-in Front Blade - X300 Series
Excellent for pushing mulch or other loose material straight forward, to the right, or left. Blade surface is curved to roll rather than push material, which requires less power and increases blade capacity.
- Install and remove in minutes; no tools needed except to remove the lift pedal bracket; no heavy lifting
- Blade angling 25 degrees, right or left, with a pull of a pin (no tools needed)
- Curved blade for greater capacity while using less horsepower
- Replaceable cutting edge
- Reinforced blade provides strength and durability
- Linkage that allows blade to float up to 6 inches to follow ground contour
- Adjustable skid shoes to prevent gouging on uneven surfaces
- Rear weights and tire chains recommended for additional traction
- Excellent for pushing light snow or loose material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.