John Deere X380 Ride On Mower - 54" Deck
Price includes freight, assembly and pre-delivery checks - product delivered ready to mow!
The X380 is a premium ride-on mower at an attractive price. It comes with a smooth-running V-twin iTorque Power System and an easy-to-use Twin Touch hydrostatic transmission.
The X380 is equipped with the new Accel Deep deck, a deck that has a single-piece stamped steel shell specially shaped to maximise airflow for optimal cut quality, especially at faster speeds. What makes the Accel Deep deck unique is its nearly 12.7 cm (5 in.) deep shell that extends all the way around, and its smooth shape. The deep shell maximises airflow to lift grass up for the most level cut possible.
The X380 also features a modern control console. The console features a tachometer with a best-cut target zone to help you identify the top speed for a premium cut in your yard. The console is back lit for night visibility and has a luxury automobile feel. Also featured is the electronic fuel gauge to let you know when to fill up.
- Engine is smooth running and reliable V-twin air-cooled design
- The 48-in. (122-cm) Accel Deep™ (48A) Mower Deck cuts clean and is versatile
- Four-year or 500-hour bumper-to-bumper warranty is standard
- Hydrostatic transaxle has traction assist
- Lever-action or electric one-touch MulchControl™ options are available for extra mowing convenience
- Steering is low-effort sector and pinion system
- Control and display functions are easy to identify and convenient to use
- Frame is formed from heavy-duty steel and welded for reliability
- Modern styling is eye appealing and functional
- Operator station is comfortable and convenient
- Serviceability is convenient with easy-open hood
- Engine: 23hp Kawasaki
- Displacement: 726cc
- Deck: Standard 54 in
- Transmission: Hydrostatic Transmission
- Drive System: 2-Wheel steer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.