The new HLA 86 both feature a sleek industrial design and improved handling. For example, the ergonomic control handle is designed for comfortable left and right hand operation. Whilst the central handle on the shaft has new anti-slip protection. The battery position is also improved and is now located at the centre of the axis. This ensures a lower tilting moment, helping to reduce fatigue for the user. The HLA 86 has the same weight-reduced, square shaft design as featured on the HT 133. With an easy-to-use clamping sleeve for effortless adjustment of the telescopic length. The increased rigity and ergonomics help protect against twisting and deflection for versatile, more comfortable movement.
- Overall Length: 260-330cm
- Recommended Battery: AP 200
- Weight: 4.8kg
- Blade Length: 50cm/20"
- Tooth Spacing: 33mm
- New ergonomic control handle for left and right hand operation
- Self-resetting locking lever in combination with ergo lever
- Anti-slip protection for ergonomic working
- EC motor delivers fast acceleration and constant power for efcient working
- 180cm transport length with head folded
- Twist clamping sleeve for easy length adjustment
- Square telescopic shaft for high level of guide rigity, protecting against twisting and deflection
- Optional protective foot
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.