STIHL - MS 881 Magnum Chainsaw
STIHL MS 881: The world’s most powerful series-production chainsaw With an output of 6.4 kW, the STIHL MS 881 is the world’s most powerful series-production chainsaw. This extremely capable saw is entirely in its element when used for professional harvesting of large trees and in mobile sawmills. The robust MS 881 with advanced 2-MIX engine, captive nuts, and stop button function is extraordinarily durable and easy to maintain. The efficient HD2 filter increases service life. The premium oil pump ensures optimum oil flow.
- Displacement cc: 121.6
- Performance kW: 6.4
- Weight kg 1): 9.9
- Power-to-weight ratio kg/kW: 1.5
- Sound pressure level dB(A) 2): 106
- Sound power level dB(A) 2): 118
- STIHL Oilomatic saw chain pitch/type: .404 "
- Tank volume mL: 1.300.00
- Stop button function. Always ready to start
- Euro stage V emission compliant 2-MIX engine
- Diagnostics socket
- New oil pump design for optimum regulation to meet demand
- Modern, slim chain sprocket cover with captive nuts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.