Toro - Grandstand 36" Turbo Force Deck
Rough bumps and challenging terrain are all in a day’s work. Feeling them shouldn’t have to be. The Toro GrandStand combines the speed and comfort of a zero turn rider with the on-and-off ease of a wide area walk-behind — creating a fast, manoeuvrable and more productive alternative. And now the GrandStand is even better with all-new next generation upgrades that add up to higher productivity, lower maintenance and easier service. This mower has a 15 hp Kawasaki V-Twin 603 cc engine and 86.4 cm cutting deck. Simply put, choosing a GrandStand is a decision you’ll always be comfortable with.
- More Productivity
- Less Maintenance
- Better Visibility
- Innovative Speed Control
- Smaller Footprint
- Fatigue-Reducing Suspension
- 2 In 1 Versatility
- Engine: 15 hp (11.6 kW) Kawasaki® V-Twin 603 cc
- Cutting Width: 91.4 cm (36")
- Deck Material: TURBO FORCE® 7-gauge high-strength steel with bull-nose front bumper
- Deck Type: Side discharge tools-free adjustable baffle
- Hydraulic Drive System: Hydro-Gear 10.2 cc pumps and Parker Ross 195 cc motors
- Fuel Capacity: 29.5 litres
- Maximum Forward Speed: 12.9 km/h
- Drive Tyres: 18" x 8.5" - 8"
- Caster Tyres: 11" x 4" - 5" flat-free semi pneumatic
- Height of Cut: 1.0" - 5.0"
- Clutch: Electromagnetic
- Rubber Discharge Chute: Standard
- Spindle Housing: 23.8 cm diameter cast iron
- Spindle Bearings: Maintenance-free ball bearings
- Blades: 0.25" heat-treated steel
- Blade Tip Speed:18,500+ ft/min
- Operator Comfort: Flex-Ride - Foldable operator platform with suspension
- Carrier Frame Construction: 3" x 1.5" x 12-gauge
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.