Toro - Grandstand 52" Turbo Force Deck
Rough bumps and challenging terrain are all in a day’s work. Feeling them shouldn’t have to be. The Toro GrandStand combines the speed and comfort of a zero turn rider with the on-and-off ease of a wide area walk-behind — creating a fast, manoeuvrable and more productive alternative. And now the GrandStand is even better with all-new next generation upgrades that add up to higher productivity, lower maintenance and easier service. This mower has a 22 hp Kawasaki V-Twin 726 cc engine and 132.1 cm cutting deck. Simply put, choosing a GrandStand® is a decision you’ll always be comfortable with.
- More Productivity
- Less Maintenance
- Better Visibility
- Innovative Speed Control
- Smaller Footprint
- Fatigue-Reducing Suspension
- 2 In 1 Versatility
- Engine: 22 hp (16.4 kW) Kawasaki® V-Twin 726 cc
- Cutting Width: 132.1 cm
- Deck Material: TURBO FORCE® 7-gauge high-strength steel with bull-nose front bumper
- Deck Type: Side discharge tools-free adjustable baffle
- Hydraulic Drive System: Twin Turf Torque unitised transaxles with cooling fans
- Fuel Capacity: 40.1 litres
- Maximum Forward Speed: 16 km/h
- Drive Tyres: 20" x 10.5" – 8"
- Caster Tyres: 11" x 4" x 5" flat-free semi pneumatic
- Height of Cut: 1.5" - 5.0"
- Clutch: Electromagnetic
- Rubber Discharge Chute: Standard
- Spindle Housing: Cast Aluminium Sprindle
- Spindle Bearings: Maintenance-free ball bearings
- Blades: 0.25" heat-treated steel
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,500+ ft/min
- Operator Comfort: Flex-Ride - Foldable operator platform with suspension
- Carrier Frame Construction: 3" x 1.5" x 12-gauge
- Dimensions: Overall Length: 190.5 cm (Platform down), Overall Width: 171.7 cm (Chute down), Overall Height: 122.2 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.