Toro - Z Master 8000 48" Direct-Collect
Every landscape professional has customers that are particular about the way their properties look after they’ve been mowed. Often the properties are equally demanding, with short runs, tight turns, trees, flowerbeds, you name it. For high-end properties, a clean, manicured look is everything. The Z Master 8000 Series Direct Collect Z gives you that and much more. A powerful blower moves more air, allowing large volumes of material to be thrown into the hopper. The rear-discharge deck lets you trim on either side while keeping flower beds and walkways clipping-free. And the high-capacity collection system helps extend mowing time. With ground speeds up to 11.3 km/h, the 8000 series is the answer for a perfect cut in less time.
- Kohler Engine
- Toro Cutting and Collection Technology
- Commercial Design and Heavy-Duty Construction
- Drive Control System Design
- Swing Away Fuel Tank
- Enhanced Bagging & High Capacity
- Engine: 25 hp (18.6 kW) Kohler® Command Pro EFI PS-ECH730-3064 747 cc
- Cutting Width: 121.9 cm
- Deck Material: Full-floating rear-discharge cutting deck with heavy-duty gear-driven spindle assemblies.
- Deck Type: Rear discharge
- Hydraulic Drive System: Dual Hydro-Gear 12 cc variable-displacement pumps power, Hydro-Gear planetary reduction motors
- Fuel Capacity: 28.39 litres
- Maximum Forward Speed: 11.3 km/h
- Drive Tyres: 18" x 10.5" - 10" MultiTrac® C/S
- Caster Tyres: 8" x 3" - 4" Semi Pneumatic (front)
- Height of Cut: 1" - 4"
- Clutch: 6" brake band
- Blades: 2 blades at 25"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,500+ ft/min
- Carrier Frame Construction: Channeled and fully welded 1.5" x 1.5" x 0.1875" wall tubing
- Weight: 531 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.